Mackey Arena is located in West Lafayette, Indiana. Part of the Purdue University campus, it is home to the university's basketball teams, and occasionally hosts home games for the volleyball and wrestling teams. The arena opened in 1967 as a replacement for Lambert Fieldhouse.

Originally named Purdue Arena, it was renamed in 1972 to honor Purdue alumnus and long time athletic director Guy "Red" Mackey. On December 12, 1997, the floor was renamed Keady Court in honor of longtime men's coach Gene Keady. The circular arena, similar to several built in the 1960s, seats 14,846, and is considered by many as one of the loudest arenas in the nation due to its domed aluminum roof.

Size: 12" x 12"
Foil Stamp: White
Paper:  Blacktop 100# Construction Cover by French Paper Co.
Shipping notes: Shipped in crystal clear, acid and lignin free, archival safe sleeve with cardboard backer in envelope mailer.
Prints ship unframed.
Not a product or associated with the Purdue University, NCAA, sponsors, owners or licensees.

Mackey Arena

SKU: 1256
$22.00Price